교육대상문의 : 조일형 팀장 051-410-4737
||All personnel involved in mechanical joint integrity and bolt torque tensioning activity in the work place|
- Have the knowledge to ensure intended tasks conform to related specification, methods, process, techniques and procedures.
- Have to knowledge of dismantling techniques, inspection of components, alignment techniques and clamp connectors as well as assembly and tightening techniques in specialist critical bolting.
- Safety Induction
- MJI 10: Hand Torque Bolted Connection Techniques
- MJI 18: Hydraulically Tensioned Bolted Connections
- MJI 19: Hydraulically Torque Connection Techniques
||2 days + 0.5 day(Exam)|
- Stage 1 Training
- Stage 2 Workplace experience Via WBTA
- Stage 3 Assessment Via Technical Test
- Stage 4 Re-assessment via Technical Test (3 year)
||평가 기준을 충족하는 자에 한하여 ECITB 인증서 발급|
교육문의 : 한국해양대학교 조일형 팀장 051-410-4737